Sunday, October 12, 2008

Redskins Fumble Away Game, Opportunity



WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!? No turnovers = wins. Forget the SI jinx. What I just did was the ultimate hex. Not only did the Redskins lose, they lost because they screwed up in the one department I spent almost an entire post on. They went from no offensive turnovers to three turnovers in four possessions.

That was the old Redskins team. That was the team that invents new ways to lose week after week. That was the Redskins team that manages to lose games to clearly inferior teams. There were so many things that went wrong, I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll hold off until later in the week. The fact that the game's outcome wasn't even the worst thing to happen this weekend made it tough enough to stomach. I don't need to rehash this game over and over again like I've been doing the past 6 hours. So frustrating. Maybe the next time the Redskins take a bye week, it will be during their acutal bye week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home